Thursday 11 July 2013

Back in touch

I have decided that since my website is a pain to update on my Ipad I would resurrect my blog so I can get back into blogging. So much has happened since I last updated this blog and there is no way I can catch up so it's time to start fresh!

 

We are going out in the motorhome this weekend. We don't travel far on weekends but even getting a few miles from home makes it feel like a mini holiday. We are trying to find a site near a bike path as we love biking and since we bought the attachment for the bike to let Belle run beside us it is even more fun.

 

We recently changed our dining room into a study/den and we love it. We felt the girls needed more space so they could chill and I needed more desk space for my scrapbooking so out with the dining table. Best decision we have made in. Long time and it looks great!

 
 
 

 

 

No comments: